“The Walk” by Anne Faye
See our interview with Anne here.
- Have you ever experienced infertility or an unexpected pregnancy? What were your emotions? How did you make peace with the situation?
- Have you ever had a chance meeting that you felt God had orchestrated because it was just what you needed at that moment?
- This story has an open ending. What do you hope happens to the two primary characters?
“Pear Trees” by Dena Hunt
See our interview with Dena here.
- Is it possible for an ordinary man in a business suit, wearing glasses and reading a newspaper to actually be a knight in shining armor?
- When he defended the nameless girl, what was he defending?
- How could that one act change the young woman’s life so dramatically?
“Full Reversal” and “Made for Love” by Theresa Linden
See our interview with Theresa here.
- How important is it for Catholics to understand the Church’s teachings on contraception, sterilization, and homosexual behavior?
- What responsibility does a person have to be able to share this teaching with others, and is the responsibility greater for bishops and priests than for the laity?
- How does a society benefit from cooperating with the teaching of the Theology of the Body?